Scraping With Golang And Proxy Authentication Why use Gloang for...
Selenium automates frequent and recurrent functional, performance, and compatibility testing. This gives developers near-instant feedback for faster debugging, leaving them with more time to code business logic for newer versions/features.
Modern web development needs Selenium testing because:
- It automates repeated testing tasks of smaller components of larger code-bases
- It’s integral to agile development and CI/CD
- It frees resources from manual testing
- It’s consistently reliable; catches bugs that human testers might miss
- You can test your web application at scale
- It’s precise; the customizable error reporting is an added plus
- It’s reusable; you can refactor and reuse an end-to-end test script every time a new feature gets deployed.
- It’s scalable; over time, you can develop an extensive library of repeatable test cases for a product